Turkey's Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Law is based on the principle of equal treatment and allows international investors to have the same rights and obligations as local investors.
Documents required by the tax office:
Registration request petition Articles of Association (one original) A copy of the lease agreement that shows the registered address of the company.
If the process is to be followed by proxy, a power of attorney must be issued on behalf of the company authorizing an application to the tax office for obtaining a tax number or potential tax number.
The authorized signatories of the company should issue the specimen of signature in the presence of the authorized personnel of the Trade Registry Directorate on the date the company is registered at the Trade Registry Office.
• Residence permit application form • Copy of passport or equivalent travel document • Four biometric photos • Statement of having sufficient and regular income during the stay • Documents/receipts regarding payment of residence permit fee and card fee • Deed proving the applicant's ownership • Valid health insurance
Foreigners who want to apply for a short-term residence permit by establishing business or business connections in Turkey are required to submit the following additional documents:
• Invitation letter received from persons or companies to be contacted • Notarized company activity certificate • Notarized tax plate • Notarized trade registry gazette • Notarized specimen of signature
Foreigners who want to apply for a short-term residence permit by investing in the amount and scope determined by the Council of Ministers must meet any of the following conditions:
• To be determined by the Ministry of Industry and Technology to have made a fixed capital investment of at least 500,000 USD or equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish lira.
• To be determined by the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change to have acquired real estate worth at least 250,000 USD or equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish lira, provided that it has not been sold for at least three years in the land registry records.
• To be determined by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services to employ at least 50 people.
• To be determined by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency to have deposited at least 500,000 US dollars or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira deposits in banks operating in Turkey, provided that they are kept for at least three years
• To be determined by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance to have purchased government bonds of at least 500,000 USD or equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish lira, provided that they have not sold for at least three years.
• To be determined by the Capital Markets Board that it has purchased real estate investment fund shares or venture capital investment fund shares in the amount of at least 500,000 USD or equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish lira, provided that it does not sell for three years
17 Mart, 2022